Perform Program Outreach at Food Bank Distribution Sites Countywide
The Community Cares Program is a partnership between the Homeless Shelter & Food Distribution Platform and health and human service organizations.
Participating nonprofits are invited to attend our food distributions and conduct community outreach to individuals and families receiving food assistance from the Homeless Shelter & Food Distribution Platform.
Our food distributions provide an excellent opportunity to expand the impact and reach of your program services.
Our Current Community Cares Partners include:
– CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps)
– Housing and emergency shelter services
– Low-cost gas, electricity and telephone programs
– Low-cost healthcare enrollment services
– Assistance for the elderly, disabled and mentally ill
– Foreclosure counseling